4-Hour Morning Cruise
- 4 hour cruise leaves marina at 8:30 am
- Bring a bathing suit and towel for swim & snorkel stop
- Includes welcome drink, fruit snacks and a fresh cooked lunch
- Extra alcoholic drinks and tips not included. Click here for our Bar Menu
- Show the wristband of your cruise with Brisa Elegante for a deal at these local establishments. Click here for deals
A welcome drink, juice or coffee along with fresh fruit is offered
Whether you are a sun worshipper or shade seeker, you can enjoy the coastline, sea, and wildlife views while sitting in our comfortable chairs or lying on our lounge beds. We regularly spot dolphins, turtles, manta rays, frigate birds, pelicans, and brown boobies during the cruise.
Wear your bathing suit and bring a towel!
We anchor in sheltered bay at Playa Biesanz for swimming, snorkeling, lounging on our floating mat, or playing with our kayaks and SUPs. You can even “walk the plank” before diving into the warm Pacific water.
When snorkeling in Playa Biesanz, you might find Parrotfish, Wrasses, Pufferfish, Damselfish, Sergeant Majors, and even the occasional small octopus. Our snorkeling equipment is at your disposal.
While you have been swimming, our chef has been busy. Once again on our way, our crew will serve a “fresh from the Pacific” fish lunch, with rice and locally grown vegetables. We are also happy to accommodate your personal dietary needs.
We continue to enjoy the Pacific coast views as we return to Marina Pez Vela around 12:30 pm.
As this is nature and wildlife, there are no guarantees you will spot whales, however the chances are very high.